Common Queries and Questions
Event # 2 in the Oregon Triple Crown Series at the Oregon Gran Fondo.
A Well supported course that is timed and flagged for your safety. This event saw close to 400 riders participate last year and with the amazing support of Cottage Grove and our sponsors we hope to see you on this timed tour of the sourounding area. This year we are proud to partner with the King Ridge Foundation and local homeless youth advocacy group HOSEA YOUTH SERVICES.
Since 1997, Hosea
Youth Services has
provided a safe place
to meet the basic
needs of homeless
youth offering hope
LINK to DONATE to HOSEA YOUTH SERVICES to Make a Difference
Maximum field limit is 500 so sign up early for the best price and reserve your spot in Cottage Grove on May 21st.
- Sag Support provided by Hutches Bicycles of Eugene
- Great Aid Station Support from our Sponsors including Hutches Eugene/Springfield, Peacehealth Cottage Grove and our sponsors Rolf Prima Wheels and Co-Motion Cycles
- Special Rates for a deluxe room by mentioning Oregon Gran Fondo from the Village Green 89.00 Plus tax while supplies last
- Packet Pickup Saturday 10-1pm at Slocum Center for Orthopedics 55 Coburg Rd, Eugene, OR 97401
- Register to hear Levi Leipheimer speak Saturday May 20th from 11-12:30 at Slocum Center for Orthopedics and Sports Medicine. Limited to 50 and you can donate at the door also
- Continued Packet Pickup Saturday 4:30-7pm with refreshments at the Village Green in Cottage Grove, OR
- Day of Packet Pickup 6:15-7:30am Cottage Grove 7th and Main at the start line before the 8am start with Levi Leipheimer
- Please note the streets may be closed for the event so park and walk please as indicated on this map
- Awards at 3pm Sunday with announcing by Splinter Wren! Great Food from Backstage Bakery included.
- 4 aid stations for the Gran and 2 for the Medio with support including espresso from CO-Motion at aid 2 (Gran Only) and a final aid 4 that will be much appreciated for the Medio and Gran with fresh fruit and more! If it is 80 degrees or more a 5th aid station will be added for the Gran and 3rd for Medio
- Course Cut off aid 4 by 5pm
Categories for all OTC events (directions on the Direction tab)
15-18, 19-29,30-39,40-49,50-59,60+ Men and Women for the Gran and Medio Routes
Prizes and what's included:
- Great course and support at 4 aid stations (4 for Gran and 2 for Medio)
- Custom T-shirt for all who register prior to May 1st
- Local post event Meal From Backstage Bakery or Big Bites
- Massage for all
- Chip timing
You want adventure, and you may win one of many valuable prizes before or after each one of the Oregon Tripel Crown Events!
Massage is the first reward for a hard days' work from FIRST of Corvallis for Oregon and Willamette.
Oregon Gran Fondo
Testimonial from Billy Truelove on how the front of the event shakes out.
Discount code is team4 for groups or teams of 4 or more.