Common Queries and Questions
Sign up early for the best price and reserve your spot in Cottage Grove for one of three routes 40,71,117 or 137 miles
- Sag Support provided by Hutches Bicycles of Eugene
- See routes tab for info on the route.
- Great Aid Station Support from our Sponsors including Hutches Eugene/Springfield, Peacehealth Cottage Grove and our sponsors Rolf Prima Wheels and Co-Motion Cycles
- Special Rates for a deluxe room by mentioning Oregon Gran Fondo from the Village Green 89.00 Plus tax while supplies last
- Yes you must wear a Helmet while on your bike at all times
- When registering you can select to leave early if the mass start is a bit too much to consider. We encourage those that are a bit nervous to start at the back of the pack and take your time
- Yes the route is marked and we have thousands of dollars in Medical and communication support for you on course.
- Packet Pickup Friday 3-7pm with refreshments at the Village Green in Cottage Grove, OR. This is the best option to pick up your packet.
- Online registration is open until 6am online or register in person.
- Day of Packet Pickup 6:15-7:30am Cottage Grove 7th and Main at the start line before the 8:30am start for the Gran and Medio. Please note the Picollo and Sherman will start anytime after 7:30 and head east instead of west. Please check in prior to leaving 7th and main at the Picollo and Sherman Tent check in.
- Please note the streets may be closed for the event so park and walk please as indicated on this map
- Awards at 3pm for age groups as finishers come in. Please check to see if you have won a raffle prize from one of our great sponsors.
- 4 aid stations for the Gran and 2 for the Medio and 1 for the Picollo and 5 for the Sherman with support including espresso from CO-Motion at aid 2 (Gran/Sherman Only) and a final aid 4 that will be much appreciated for the Medio and Gran with fresh fruit and more!
- Course Cut off aid 4 by 5pm
We time you to track you for one great day on the bike!
15-24,25-34,35-39,40-44,45-49,50-54,55-59,60-64,65-69,70-74 and 75+ Men and Women for the Gran and Medio Routes to track your overall time.
The Picollo route is 100% rules of the road without any flaggers except for Cottage Grove-Lorane and Territorial HWY
Prizes and what's included:
- Great course and support at 4 aid stations (4 for Gran and 2 for Medio)
- Custom Oregon Gran Fondo Socks for all who register prior to May 1st
- Massage for all from FIRST of Corvallis Oregon
- Chip timing to keep track of you
You want adventure, and you may win one of many valuable prizes before or after each one of the Oregon Tripel Crown Events!
Massage is the first reward for a hard days' work from FIRST Massage of Corvallis
Oregon Gran Fondo
Testimonial from Billy Truelove on how the front of the event shakes out if you are racing this. Most ride to finish, but a few decide to take off simply for that type of challenge.
Relax at aid Delta (aid 2 for the Medio and aid 3 for the Gran) with Peacehealth Medical Cottage Grove the next to last stop for the Medio or Gran Route!