Common Queries and Questions
Sign up early for the best price and reserve your spot in Cottage Grove for one of three routes 40,71 or 117 miles
- Sag Support provided by Hutches Bicycles of Eugene
- Great Aid Station Support from our Sponsors including Hutches Eugene/Springfield, Peacehealth Cottage Grove and our sponsors Rolf Prima Wheels and Co-Motion Cycles
- Special Rates for a deluxe room by mentioning Oregon Gran Fondo from the Village Green 89.00 Plus tax while supplies last
- Yes you must wear a Helmet
- Yes the route is marked and we have thousands of dollars in Medical and communication support for you on course.
- Packet Pickup Frida 3-7pm with refreshments at the Village Green in Cottage Grove, OR. This is the best option to pick up your packet.
- Online registration is open until 7am or register in person
- Day of Packet Pickup 6:15-7:30am Cottage Grove 7th and Main at the start line before the 8am start
- Please note the streets may be closed for the event so park and walk please as indicated on this map
- Awards at 3pm Sunday with announcing by Splinter Wren!
- 4 aid stations for the Gran and 2 for the Medio and 1 for the Picollo with support including espresso from CO-Motion at aid 2 (Gran Only) and a final aid 4 that will be much appreciated for the Medio and Gran with fresh fruit and more!
- Course Cut off aid 4 by 5pm
We time you to track you for one great day on the bike!
15-18, 19-29,30-39,40-49,50-59,60+ Men and Women for the Gran and Medio Routes to track your overall time.
The Picollo route is 100% rules of the road without any flaggers except for Cottage Grove-Lorane and Territorial HWY
Prizes and what's included:
- Great course and support at 4 aid stations (4 for Gran and 2 for Medio)
- Custom Oregon Gran Fondo Socks for all who register prior to May 1st
- Massage for all
- Chip timing
You want adventure, and you may win one of many valuable prizes before or after each one of the Oregon Tripel Crown Events!
Massage is the first reward for a hard days' work from FIRST of Corvallis for Oregon and Willamette.
Oregon Gran Fondo
Testimonial from Billy Truelove on how the front of the event shakes out if you are racing this. Most ride to finish, but a few decide to take off simply for that type of challenge.
Relax at aid Delta with Peacehealth Medical Cottage Grove the last stop for the Medio or Gran Route!
Discount code is group4 for groups or teams of 4 or more while available. 50 uses max!